The EU (CTM) trade mark registration process in brief:
- You apply online via the Trade Mark Direct website;
- Our trade mark experts perform legal checks on your application;
- If your application passes our checks, we file your application with the registry;
- Your trade mark application is examined by the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) within six to nine months, some national registry reports are sent;
- If your trade mark application is accepted on absolute grounds, your details are published in the Community Trade Marks bulletin within two months;
- After three months, if no oppositions arise, your registration certificate is issued.